Generate 300+ leads with a Bath Remodel Sweepstakes
Or we'll refund your money.
Add 300+ homeowners to your database
To learn more about how our Dream Bath Makeover can help fill your 2022 marketing pipeline, fill out the form below.
Cost per lead as low as $15!
You read that right. Our sweepstakes campaigns typically generate over 300 leads with a $10-15 average cost per lead.
But do the leads sell? Yes, they do…with the right scripting, follow-up and sales processes.
Why would I give away a bath?
Most giveaways and contests have one goal: to capture names and contact info for marketing purposes.
But many contests miss the mark with an unrelated prize, like a TV or a cruise.
When your sweepstakes prize is a Dream Bath Remodel, then you can be confident that all the homeowners who enter to win are actually interested in remodeling their bath — not a chance to win a free cruise.
What's included in the Dream Bath Makeover campaign?
- A contest landing page with your company branding
- Automated follow-up emails to all sweepstakes entries
- Suggested contest rules
- Suggested call center scripting
- A countdown timer
- Customized, geotargeted social media campaign to drive traffic to your sweepstakes contest
- Active PPC campaign management for 3 months
- Reporting dashboard
A few of our bath clients
How do I know if the leads are in my service area?
We use paid, geo-targeted social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram to promote drive traffic to your landing page.
We can target your entire service area, or just a portion of it. Or we can use this a sweepstakes to help you build names in a new service area you’re trying to develop.
What keeps renters from entering?
Our sweepstakes management package includes two steps to to weed out renters and other ineligible entries:
- The contest entry form requires applicants to confirm they own their home
- Contestants are not eligible to win until they respond to an automated email survey verifying homeownership
How do the leads get in my database?
We can automatically enter all sweepstakes entries in your CRM and attribute them to a custom lead source — assuming your CRM supports this feature.
We’ve successfully connected to MarketSharp, LeadPerfection, Acculynx, JobNimbus and more.
How long does it take to set up?
About 2 weeks. Here’s what we need from you:
- Login to your WordPress website
- Access to your Facebook Business Manager
- Input and approval on prize details and contest rules
How long does the campaign run?
We recommend running your sweepstakes campaign for at least 3 months, but no longer than 6.
If the drawing date is too far in the future, people aren’t as motivated to enter. If it’s too short, you won’t generate as many leads. That’s why we recommend 3 months.