What are you doing to connect with your past customers?
Your previous customers are your most loyal customers. What are you doing to connect with them post-installation? Requesting reviews on multiple platforms (Google, Facebook, BBB, etc.) is a no-brainer. But beyond reviews, how else are you staying in touch?
Valentine’s Day Gift Card Referral Incentive
We recently completed a Repeat & Referral Valentine’s Day campaign for a James Hardie Elite Preferred Contractor in Apex, North Carolina.
Referral Campaign Goal:
The goal behind this campaign was to re-engage with our client’s previous customers with an incentive around a time-sensitive holiday.
Referral Campaign Components:
- With a simple landing page containing a countdown ticker, two forms, and customer testimonials
- Email messages to a select list of past customers
- Gift cards purchased from a local florist shop
Referral Campaign Results
This creative campaign received an overwhelmingly positive response.
- Our client generated a long list of new referrals plus requests for repeat work from past customers (Upsell, baby!)
- The email got a 46% open rate!!
- We were able to support a local, independently-owned florist shop that had been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We looking forward to launching a similar campaign in March around spring cleaning packages as an incentive for repeat & referral business.
If you’re not doing additional outreach to your previous customer list, we can help!
A screenshot of our landing page for this campaign is shown below.